Friday, November 6, 2009

Haloween Pictures

So this was my 2nd official Haloweern.. I had so many drama after that night, ( one of the girls that we went out got swine flue! + I'm kinda not talking one of my other friend after that night cuz he acted inappropriatly!!)
Anyway, here are some pictures from that night! and I dunno what was I spending money on those costumes is feels like wasting money! So I just wear things that I already have... Some ppl said I was"diva" some of them said "sorority girl" So I can be whatever u want!

 

 
 
 
 
 
and these are all the jeweleries that I bring from Turkey :)

Did u go out for Haloween? and what you were?

15 comments:

luvrin said...

You look gorgeous!

Meya Cruz said...

very pretty

Maria Noonan said...

What nail varnish is that? it's fab!

Dila said...

Thanks you girls and my nail varnish is "OPI Ate Berries in The Canaries"

fantastic said...

i was just going to ask what your polish was! you looked great :) i did go out for halloween--and was a ninja. along with the hubby, and cousin. it was a very last minute decision, and i didn't have to purchase anything for the costume either!

rufflesandrouge said...

you look stunning! just found your blog fro ms. fantastic.

I dressed up as cleopatra - but no one brought a camera sooo it was slight FAIL. :)

Dila said...

fantastic, I bought few nail polishes last month I still need to show them but I'm too lazy.. :) Ninja costume is great they are always cool and sexy.. U should show ur pictures :)

ladyb, cleopatra sounds sexy!! ugh I hate when nobody brings camera well I didnt bring either but thanks to my friend :D
also welcome to my blog, glad you found me :)

Tali said...

YOU LOOK>.. PHENOMINAL! Wow!! xox

Stil Direktoru said...

Tatlımmm totonu kaşı 1 resim süperrrr maşallah esmer güzelime yahu

Sarah said...

Wow you look stunning Dila!! Love your costume- and the idea of being a bit of anything ;)
Love all your gorgeous jewels too, stunning!!!

Unknown said...

ı love the nail color that u choose!

Viva La Fashion said...

i love the color of your nails. :) and that sucks about the girl getting swine flu. :/

DluxEdition.com said...

You look gorgeous! I love your hair!

Anyways, check out my blog too if you want :)

Stil Direktoru said...

Tatlım özlettin kendini yeni post pleaseeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

I would like too take time too thank the posters for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.