This year (since I start to live in cold Ny) my skin get extremly dry, it is keep peeling and it makes me feel uncomfortable.. I never used face moisturizer so I didn't know any good one.. So I started with,
Clinique Dramatically moisturizing lotion.
in the back it says "Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin"
(4.2 OZ/ 125 ml )
- def. not even close for dry skin
- very light, liquid combination.
- I will use it again when my skin gets less dry
When I felt I need more, I stopped using it and started to use,
Clinique- Superdefense- triple action moisturizer SPF 25- very dry to dry
(1.7 OZ/50 ml)
-It has thick, combination
- It has mpf and smells good.
- BUT, it doesn't keep my skin moist whole day!
- it was just O.K
So I finshed that and I was going to get the same one cuz I didn't know better one. Hopefully I couldn't find and I asked for help!...... Girls ,I think I find my moisturizer!!!
Philosophy- Hope in a jar- for dry, sensitive skin
(2 OZ/ 56.7 gr)
- I just used today! but my skin immediately felt the difference.
- My skin was soft whole day and didn't peel at all.
- It smells weird. :(
- So far so good, if anyone have any question for more info just tell me...