Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Back with Contest Entry

Actually I'm not officially come back cuz I'm still using my dad's computer and mine is gonna be back soon.. Anyway, since I had nothing to post I was looking and searching new blogs (there are so many talented people out there) and I found Naomi... Since I have spare time (and can't walk properly cuz of my knee) I decided to create wearable purple look for Naomi's contest..

So here we go :)





Face: Bare Minerals- Medium Beige
Clarins- Duo Soleil, Bronzing Duo 01
Cheeks: Mac HK, Tippy
Eyes: MAC, Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Shiseido, H6 Violet
MAC, Pink Platinum, Cream Shadow
Elizabeth Arden, Deep Purple
Bourjois, Rose Tentation 34
Everyday Minerals, Wallaby
Benefit, Bad gal plum
Revlon, black eyeliner
Lips: Some brandless lipgloss


My eyes re still puffy (at least not red anymore) because of Urban Decay Eye liner 1999..
I will never use that again!

1 comment:

Chomfifi said...

i like it! good luck hun! <3