Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Haul from NY -1-

Yaaay I'm going to Istanbul tomorrow ... So like I told before everything is more expensive there so I spend my last weeks with shopping and studying ... And here is my last haul from America, and my next post going to be from my home.. Enjoy xxx


From Sephora;


Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" Parfume..

(I've never choosen sweet scented parfumes before but somehow I bought this parfume which has cute packeting ever! Hope I can use this cuz last time that I got sweet scented parfume; was a failure for me and gave it to my friend immediately )



Clinique Spf 15 for my face..

I will start to use when ever I start to sunbath! (Soon hopefully)

5 comments:

Chomfifi said...

i have the juicy perfume too! i loveeee it

Chrissy said...

Have a good trip back home!! :) Nice haul.

Dila said...

thank you :) xxx

Tali said...

I just arrived today from Istanbul!!!!
I love it there.. i have some family who live there etc.. hope you also had a nice time! x

Dila said...

=) wow that's great!and thank u I'm having great time here! xx