Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Haul from NY - 2 -

I went to an Outlet (Tanger) this weekend and I spend 10 hours there.. I'm not kidding!! It did worth it tho :)



(I took this picture after I reached my room, which is approximately after 10 hours walking around.. That's why my feet look swollen and weird haha sorry for that)

Nine West shoes for $31 :)




These are Steve Madden and they were $25 each :D so I grab two yaay

(this is from T.j. Maxx)






Charlotte Russo, neckleces and nail polish
(same price as normal store)


From CCO,

MAC Spaced Out blush and Soft Ochre paintpot (love)


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Looks had you had a reallll fun day shopping! 10 hours? Gosh! Hehe.

Dila said...

:D haha omg i was dying when I back to my room!! lol but yea it was fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Spaced Out looks so cool! Oh and all the shoes are so cute.

Dila said...

ohh thanks + they were so cheap ;)