Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summery Eye Make-up for Brown Eyes

I tried something different today =).. I generally don't wear bright colors on my eyes but since it's summer that's ok right? Also I am trying to use some of my make-up collection which I didn't use more than once.. Here is my look what do u think?
P.s. I concentrated on my eyes so no foundation, little bronzer and little blush :)


My hair looks funny :D


Lol I didn't do that white thing (curtain) intentionally .. I swear :D


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot, Bare Study (not in the pic cuz I forgot)
Revlon Eye Pencil, Black
Prestige Liquid Eyeliner, Big Teal
Pastel eyeshadow, blue
Loreal eyeshadow, brown (forgotten)
YSL Mascara, Black

Face:
Clarins Bronzing Duo, 01
MAC Blush, Tippy

Lips:
Brandless pink lipgloss (forgotten)

:D sorry for forgotten images..
Hope u like this simple eye make-up, and if you are like me, wearing same make-up and colors everyday you might try this with any other color that u have in your collection...

10 comments:

fantastic said...

that clarins blush looks great! how do you like it?

fantastic said...

btw, you've been tagged ;)

em said...

looks great, I love the liner!

Muhsine Emin said...

you should experiment with colour more often :) this is a nice everyday look, xx

Dila said...

@fantastic, I like (love) the color of Clarins blush/bronzing. It is so natural, no shimmer or glitter it gives sunkissed look but whenever I wear, it doesn't last whole day! so u need to reapply which I really don't like that.. :)

Dila said...

@em, thank u :) I think is liner going to be my fav this summer...

@bubblegarm, thank u :), lol u re def right I should experiment but whenever I try somethng new,if I like it, I stick that until I'll try and like something new/different.. Guess I'm too lazy.. hopefully it's gonna change this summer :)

Song of Style said...

lovely eye make up.
it looks good with summer...

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

gorgeous look :)

Erica said...

youre absolutely gorgeouss! i looove your eye makeup :)<3 where in america do you study? xxxx

Dila said...

thank u :).. I'm on Long island :)