Friday, June 26, 2009

Nude Nails

I bought so many colorful nail polishes for this summer and I love them all but guess I just wan something natural for a while and found really cheap nail polishes...



Brand name: Golden Rose / Paris Nail Lacquer
I did not use too much to decide their quality but
They are extremely cheap!!!! ($2)

Left to right , no: 06, no: 30, no:13

Left to right, 13, 30, 06
(sorry I ruined the last one)



What do you think about nude nails? Do you prefer colorfull or natural nails for this summer??

8 comments:

fantastic said...

I love #13! I'm sure it's a brand that can only be purchased there though, huh? :(

*Nehs* said...

hi babe! thatnks so much for the comment! :) yeah, but i didn't won the contest. hihi... that's really ok.

you are really beautiful!! thanks for dropping! ~xoxo

Dila said...

@fantastic I actually think about it to mention but I'm not %100 sure.. First I thought they re Turkish brand but I search their site it says "Golden Rose, South Africa" but I never saw them in any other country!! So yeap I guess they're just in my country.. Sorryyyy:(

Here is the site if you want to take a look which has no online shopping either!

http://www.goldenrose.co.za/about.html

Plush Palate said...

You can never go wrong with nudes! And for that price, too!

LiLu said...

I LOVE them, especially 13! I've always been a bright color girl, but I think you just changed my mind for the season...

Chrissy said...

Wow, those nude colors are really lovely. I'm usually always wanting bright colors, but I guess once in a while change is good. :) Especially when the colors are this pretty!

smiley13tree said...

I think nude nails look really pretty. The bottles don't make it look cheap at all!

Narita said...

Hi,hun! love the 30. Me too, bought too many bright polishes and now taking a break and wearing neutrals. hahaha
And thanks sweetie for letting me know about my updates not showing. I have no idea but trying to fix it. Other ladies said the same thing.